Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Live Australian Open Final Match Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal | Australian OPen Final Match

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal

Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal will Face each other in Sunday's Men's final at the Australian open as the Roger attempts to Cement arecordlevelling 14th Grand Slam Singles title.

Federer added "This is an unbelievable opportunity for me,not being number one anymore,trying to beat Number one in the world and geting the 14th Grand Slam,"

Nadal might bear the fitness burden after struggling for more than five hours against Verdasco in semi final.

Nadal said i m bit unlucky after the semi final match, nadal further added " I don't know ho i m gonna be for the final. I 'll try my best for sure to recover my body and my physical performance, but after one match like this at 5:14 the longest ever played at the event"

No comments: