Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rafael Nadal Still Doubtful of his Returns - Tennis Live Updates - Tennis Star


Rafael Nadal Still Doubtful of his Returns - Tennis Live Updates - Tennis Star

World Number 2 Rafael Nadal is still not sure about his Return at the Montreal Masters, which will begin from August 8.


Rafael Nadal lost French open and was out of the Wimbledon due to Knee injury.

Nadal said "My real problem is the knees, My main objective is for my knees to be perfect," he further added "I don't know. I would like to be in Montreal in a week and a half. I will have to push it in the next few days and see.

I'm almost over it but this isn't what has really affected me because it happened a few months ago and I still won in Indian Wells, Barcelona and Rome Spaniard said.

No comments: