Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Live Wimbledon - Rafael Nadal Still Doubtfull for Wimbledon - Tennis Update

Live Wimbledon - Rafael Nadal Still Doubtfull for Wimbledon - Tennis Update

World number one Rafael Nadal said he is still hope full for the Wimbledon, he can to fix problems with his knees and be fit to defend his Wimbledon title.

Spaniard said "I will give 200 per cent to be at 100 per cent for the most important date in world tennis and the tournament that has always excited me the most, Nadal further added "I have been playing with pain in my knees for several months and personally I cannot continue like this",The pain was limiting me physically in certain movements which meant I was also suffering mentally. I will not take to any court, and certainly not the Wimbledon centre court, unless I know I am 100 per cent."

World number four Novak Djokovic, who lost to Nadal in last year's Queen's Club final, said he hoped the Spaniard would be back for Wimbledon.

French Open champion Roger Federer said "I only wish him the best and I hope it's not true that he will miss Wimbledon.

No comments: