Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Monday, May 18, 2009

Live French Open Tennis Update - Federer Back in Form

Roger Federer

Roger Federer Defeated the Clay Court King Rafael Nadal by 6-4,6-4.

After the Defeating the World Number 1 Federer said "Everything is falling into place. I kind of felt it coming the last few weeks,"

As the French open is round the corner Roger Federer as gained the Confidence. 27year old further added "This year it looked like other guys might be moving up but I always knew that I was going to get stronger week by week on clay. "So it's a nice feeling and I'm very excited going into Paris now whereas maybe a couple of weeks ago I was still a little bit unsure about my game and not sure whether I could win the French and now that's changed.

Federer said Nadal was unlikely to be affected too much by only his fifth defeat on his favoured surface in 155 matches since the start of 2005.

Federer agrees that Nadal will be going to be Rock Solid in the Paris.

Nadal have played so well in Monaco, Barcelona and Rome that this is probably the best clay court season.

1 comment:

Collegegirl said...

Thanks for the french open updates..excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and thoughts. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to many of my friends. I expect they will Vote for u soon. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote.Just copy this link to your browser
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551