Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Live French Open - French Open Coming Up Matches - Tennis Live Update

French Open Coming Up Matches

Fourth seed Novak Djokovic lost the Germany's Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4 6-4 6-4.

After the lost match to Philipp Kohlschreiber Djokovic said He didn't give me a lot of chances. But yet again, I didn't work for those chances. This is the problem. I played too passive, and he played really solid from all the strokes," said the world number four. "I didn't find the rhythm, that's all.

"I'm one of the favourites to get far in the tournament. Of course, it's all my fault, and I accept the responsibility."

Coming Up Matches

10:00 Gonzalez F. Vs Hanescu V.
12:00 Murray A. Vs Cilic M.
14:00 Nadal R. Vs Soderling R.
16:00 Davydenko N. Vs Verdasco F.
10:00 Szavay A. Vs Cibulkova D.
12:00 Safina D. Vs Rezai A.
14:00 Azarenka V. Vs Ivanovic A.
16:00 Sharapova M. Vs Li N.


No comments: