Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Live ATP Monte Carlo Masters | Tennis Update | Murray Advance

Andrew Murray

The World Number Four Andrew Murray Enter Third Round of Monte Carlo Master displayed Superb Performance by beating Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-3 , 6-2.

After Defeating Victor Murray stated "It takes time to adjust. I never played that well on clay, especially in the last couple of years,"


Murray further added I played solid and he made some mistakes. I am happy with the way I played given that it was my first match on clay this season."

Murray will next face either 14th seed Marin Cilic or Italian qualifier Fabio Fognini, who defeated Tomas Berdych 1-6 6-3 6-3.

Other who made it THIRD ROUND is Novak Djokovic defeated Oscar Hernandez

Andreas Beck will face Juan Monaco in Third Round

No comments: