Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ATP Tour Federer Will Take on Djokovic | Live Tennis Update

Roger Federer

World Number 2 Roger Federer is Dominating at present he beat Andy Roddick with a hard-fought 6-3 4-6 6-4 victory in the quarter-finals of the Miami Masters.

Roger Federer will now face Novak Djokovic in the Semi Final.

There is always room to improve and Federer showed how he has improved Day by Day take on other world Champions.

Roger Federer Confidence will be high while he faces Djokovic in the Finals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice content and presentation in your blog. I have just voted for your blog. http://tinyurl.com/cvp44l Please vote for me also, if you like. My blog will help you in search engine optimization; make money online and more traffic to your sites. Visit, comment and follow my blog also please.
http://businessvartha.blogspot.com

guestblogger said...

Top site you have here. Really enjoy reading it. Would you be able to email me when you get the chance? There is something I would like to run by you.

Thanks

Thomas