Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal at ATP Indian Wells

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal

Roger Federer is eager to take on Rafael Nadal at Indian Wells, Federer lost the match at Australian Open and was unable to seal a record-squalling 14th grand slam singles title a five-set thriller at Melbourne Park.

Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal Two are most strongest Contender at the Indian Wells, Federer said"I love playing matches against him, especially those five-setters, seeing if I can hang with him physically without a problem," said Federer. "He's the greatest challenger I've ever had."

"I am really motivated because I don't know how much better he can play. I don't know how much better I can play but I am right there and he's playing the tennis of his life."

The Match between two Rivals is fun to watch.

1 comment:

Steve sculpts critters said...

I wonder if Roger can handle losing without watering the court!
There's a funny post about it here http://www.steveworthingtonart.blogspot.com