Austalian Open Live Match Update

Tennis Bookmark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Monday, March 30, 2009

LIve WTA Miami Tour | Latest Updates on Third Round WTA Miami Tour

Ana Ivanovic

In the WTA Miami Tour Some of the Greats such Dinara Safina, Ana Ivanovic ,Vera Zvonareva and Elena Dementieva suffered upset to reach the third round at WTA Miami.

Danish Teenage Caroline Wozniacki reached WTA Miami Quarter Finals defeating fourth seed Elena Dementieva by 7-5 6-4.

After defeating the Russian Dane said "I'm just enjoying every day and every match that I'm playing" That I keep winning is just great. I just felt like I was playing really well today. I just got everything together."

As the Tournament progressed the Top 10 players unable to reach next rounds.

World number one Serena gave up one game fewer on her way to a 7-5 6-2 victory over China's Peng Shuai in another match which was closer than the score suggests.

No comments: